- Right-click on the folder you want to share.
- Select Give Access to > Specific people.
- From there, you can choose specific users and their permission level (whether they can read-only or read/write). …
- If a user doesn’t appear on the list, type their name into the taskbar and hit Add. …
- Click Share.
Add members and set access levels:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the left, click Shared drives and double-click one of your shared drives.
- At the top, click Manage members.
- Add names, email addresses, or a Google Group. New members must have a Google account. …
- To change: …
- Click Send.
Sharing files using basic settings
- Open File Explorer on Windows 10.
- Navigate to the folder you want to share.
- Right-click the item, and select the Properties option. …
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Click the Share button. …
- Use the drop-down menu to select the user or group to share a file or folder. …
- Click the Add button.
To share a file or folder in File Explorer, do one of the following:
- Right-click or press a file, select Give access to > Specific people.
- Select a file, select the Share tab at the top of File Explorer, and then in the Share with section select Specific people.
To do this, open File Explorer, right-click the file you want to share, and select Sharing. Now you’ll see all computers with Nearby Sharing enabled under the Find more people section. When you select that remote computer system, a notification will appear on the other computer that there’s an incoming file.
Sharing? All team members (at the shared drive level) see the same set of files/folders. It is possible to share at the file and folder levels with someone not in your shared drive for more granular permissions. Different people might see different files in a folder, depending on their access to individual files.
Right-Click the Folder you’d like to set Sharing and Open [Properties]. Next, move to [Sharing] tab and Click [Advanced Sharing] button. Check a box [Share this folder] and input any Share name you like on [Share name] field. Next, Click [Permissions] button.
How do you create a team drive?
How to Create a Team Drive
- Log into your G Suite Business or Enterprise account.
- Open Google Drive.
- In the left sidebar, click ‘Team Drives’
- Click ‘New’
- Name the team and click ‘Create’
Sharing Folders Across Local Users On One PC in Windows 10
- Right-click on the file/folder which you want to share.
- Select Share with option.
- Now select Specific people.
- In the file sharing window select the user accounts with whom you want to share file with and click on Share button.
Password Protect Shared Folders in Windows 10?
- Run Shared Folder Protector and add the folder you just shared from the main window.
- Click the “Permission Settings” tab on the main window to assign access permission and set passwords for users and groups you want to share the folder with.
Make sure Network discovery is enabled on all computers. Make sure File and printer sharing is enabled on all computers. Toggle Turn on password protected sharing to off and retest. Make sure you are logging in using the same account you entered when you added users to Share with.
Click on “New” and choose “Folder” option from the drop down, for creating a new folder. Specify the name for the folder and click on “Create”. You can see new created folder on your screen. Right-click the folder you want to share, and then select “Share” from the context menu.
Creating a Shared Folder
- Open MS Outlook and select the folder that you want to share.
- After selecting the folder, right-click on it and select Properties.
- When the Properties window appears on the screen, select the Permissions tab.
- On the Permission tab, click Add.