Click on the slightly-faded gear icon right below the word Instagram. This will give you a pop-up with more settings. The very first setting, which is App visibility and post audience is the setting you’ll want. Go ahead and click on the drop-down menu button and select Custom.
No. When you share a photo or video to Facebook, the audience is set to Friends by default. You can change the audience later by going to the post on Facebook and clicking the audience selector.
How do I change my Instagram privacy settings on Facebook 2021?
On the app: Go to your profile by clicking the icon in the bottom right > Open the menu in the top right > Settings > Privacy. Switch on the Private Account toggle.
To adjust your settings to share on social networks:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account > Sharing to Other Apps, then tap a social network to log in and link the accounts.
Where are the Instagram settings on Facebook?
Open your Facebook Page. Select Settings from the left menu. Select Instagram.
How do you set privacy on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Privacy. Tap next to Private Account to make your account private.
How do I change my Facebook post on Instagram?
To edit a post, simply tap/click on the three dots in the top right of the post window and select ‘Edit Post’. once you’ve made the required changes, select ‘Save’ and that’s it.
How do I change my default Privacy settings on Facebook?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How do I change Privacy settings on Facebook 2020?
Note – all these changes can be made in the main menu under “Settings & Privacy”.
- Change your basic privacy settings. Click the “Privacy” section and browse through the associated eight sections. …
- Turn off facial recognition. …
- Keep location data private. …
- Check your apps and websites permissions. …
- Plan your legacy.
How do I change Privacy settings on Facebook app?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll to and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Privacy Shortcuts” > “Review a few important privacy settings” You’ll be walked through the same privacy issues as on the web version.
Can you change Privacy settings for individual photos on Instagram?
Posts or story? Instagram post : You cannot change the privacy option for a single post on Instagram. Either this attribute will apply to all of your posts Eor to none. Means you have to change your account privacy from public to private to make all your posts private.
How do I get to settings on Instagram?
To go to your account settings:
- Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. …
- Instagram.com from a computer: Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- Instagram.com from a mobile browser:
How do I reset my settings on Instagram?
Here is how to change your Instagram Story privacy settings from your profile
- Go to your Profile and click the Options “gear” button in the upper right.
- On the Options page, Under Account, select Story Settings.