Blockchain has the potential to grow to be a bedrock of the worldwide record-keeping systems, but was launched just 10 years ago. It was created by the unknown persons behind the online cash currency bitcoin, under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Who is the leader in Blockchain technology?
1. LeewayHertz. With over a decade of experience in building enterprise applications, LeewayHertz is the leader in blockchain development with in-depth knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality, and Cloud services.
When was Blockchain technology first invented?
Blockchain was first introduced in 2008 as the distributed ledger behind bitcoin transactions. The technology has since taken on a life of its own, with interest coming from many quarters.
Was bitcoin the first blockchain?
Many investors consider bitcoin to be the original cryptocurrency. Founded in 2009 by a programmer (or, possibly, a group of programmers) under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin ushered in a new age of blockchain technology and decentralized digital currencies.
Who is the biggest blockchain company?
10 Biggest Blockchain Companies
- #1 Coinbase Global Inc. ( COIN)
- #2 Monex Group Inc. ( MNXBF)
- #3 BIT Mining Ltd. ( BTCM)
- #4 Canaan Inc. ( CAN)
- #5 Voyager Digital Ltd. ( VYGVF)
- #6 SOS Ltd. ( SOS)
- #7 HIVE.
- #8 Silvergate Capital Corp. ( SI)
Who is Bitcoin owned by?
Just like nobody owns the email technology, nobody owns the Bitcoin network. As such, nobody can speak with authority in the name of Bitcoin.