Go to the accounts section of settings, then tap on the shared mailbox account. Click on Delete Account to remove the shared mailbox from your mobile device. This will not impact any of the data in the shared mailbox. By choosing Delete Account you will simply be removing access from Outlook mobile.
You can expand or collapse the shared mailbox folders as you can with your primary mailbox. You also can remove the shared mailbox from your Folder list. To remove it, right-click the shared mailbox, and then click delete.
Use the EAC to disable a mailbox
- In the EAC, go to Recipients, and click the tab for the type of mailbox that you want to disable: Mailboxes for user mailboxes and linked mailboxes. …
- Find and select the mailbox that you want to disable. …
- After you’ve selected the mailbox or mailboxes that you want to disable, click More.
To change a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox:
- In Office 365 Admin center, click Show All and then click Exchange.
- In Exchange Admin Center, go to recipients > shared.
- Select the Shared Mailbox that you want to convert to User Mailbox.
- Click Convert under Convert to Regular Mailbox.
How do you delete folder in Outlook?
Delete a folder
- In the folder pane, right-click the folder or subfolder you want to delete.
- Select Delete folder.
- Select OK to confirm.
Right-click (or Control Click) the shared mailbox to be removed in the folders pane on the left side of the window. Select Remove Shared Account. The shared mailbox should now be removed from your list of email folders. If it does not disappear right away, restart Outlook.
Select the e-mail/s you want to delete. 2. Drag and drop the email/s to the “Deleted Items” folder of the shared mailbox. This alternative way of deleting an email, keeps the deleted email in the shared mailbox’s deleted items folder itself.
To remove the shared mailbox from your Outlook desktop app, perform the following steps:
- In Outlook, click on File, and then click the Account Settings drop down, and select the Account Settings option.
- In the Account Settings box, click the account you wish to remove, and hit the “Remove” button.
Why can’t I delete a folder in Outlook 365?
1. Close your Outlook client and check if you can see the folder in webmail and try deleting it there. 2. Select the folder or another IMAP folder and then Right click the account > Choose IMAP Folders > Query the folder you want to delete > Click Unsubscribe.
How do I remove remote mailbox?
With the Remove-RemoteMailbox cmdlet, you can remove an on-premises mail-enabled user and the mailbox from the service. If you only want to remove the mailbox from the service and keep the associated on-premises user, use the Disable-RemoteMailbox cmdlet.
Delete an Exchange Online Mailbox using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Log in with your Microsoft 365 credentials. Click Admin.
- Go to Users>Active Users. Select the user you want to delete. Then the select Delete user option to delete that particular user mailbox.
How do I remove a mailbox?
Remove the Old Mailbox
This may require various tools, such as a screwdriver and a socket wrench, depending on your set up. Once that’s removed, it’s time to get the old post out. Take a shovel and dig around the post to loosen the soil. Dig and wiggle the post around until you can get it out.
Select the shared mailbox you want to edit, and then select Edit next to Name, Email, Email aliases. Enter a new name, or add another alias. If you want to change the primary email address, your mailbox must have more than one email alias. Select Save.
Open the shared mailbox in a separate browser window
- Sign in to your account in Outlook on the web.
- On the Outlook on the web navigation bar, click your name. A list appears.
- Click Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and then click Open.
A shared mailbox is just that, a mailbox that can be shared with one or more users. Shared mailboxes do not require a license and have all of the features of a normal mailbox; they have an inbox, a calendar, a contact list etc. Shared mailboxes appear as separate mailboxes in Outlook and Outlook on the web.