See who a file is shared with in OneDrive or SharePoint
- In your document library, select the file or folder.
- Above the list of files, select Share. The Send link window opens.
- If the item is currently shared with anyone, a Shared with list appears at the bottom of the Send link window.
You can manage sharing of your OneDrive file or folder in more detail by selecting the option, “Manage access” when you right click on a file or folder. You can also find the “Manage access” link by clicking on the details pane in the upper right-hand corner of your OneDrive folder.
Here are the steps:
- Select the file or folder you want to stop sharing.
- Select Information. …
- On the Details pane, under the Has Access header, you’ll see the People icon, the Links icon, and/or the Email icon. …
- To remove a sharing link, click the X next to the link to remove it.
Can I see who has access to my OneDrive?
Before you open the file, you can see the number of views and viewers by pointing to the file name to show the file card. As the owner of this file, you also see the list of people who viewed the file, if your administrator has allowed you to see the viewers.
What is the Public folder in OneDrive?
Public folders are designed for shared access and provide an easy and effective way to collect, organize, and share information with other people in your workgroup or organization. By default, a public folder inherits the settings of its parent folder, including the permissions settings.
How do I change sharing settings in OneDrive?
In this article
- In the left pane, select Users > Active users.
- Select the user.
- Select the OneDrive tab, and under Sharing, select Manage external sharing.
- Select a new external sharing level, and then select Save.
How do I change sharing on OneDrive?
- Select Shared.
- Select a folder or file, and then select the Information icon.
- Do one of the following: Select Add People to share with more people. Select Manage access to change permissions. Select the Can Edit or Can View dropdown to change permissions or Stop Sharing.
How do I manage OneDrive users?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center as Global Admin.
- Users >> Active users >> find and select the user that you want to manage.
- On the User Details Panel, click on OneDrive >> Create link to files.
- 4.It will auto generat a OneDrive link, click on this link.
How do I stop OneDrive from sharing multiple files?
On menu options for the file select ‘Manage access’. To stop everyone being able to access your file, you will now see under ‘Manage Access’ menu a blue text button called ‘Stop sharing’. Select this button. It will show a final pop up box where you can select ‘Stop sharing’ to confirm the change.