Tap the menu button in the top-right corner and then tap Share. When the Share menu opens, you’ll notice a new Pinned row (denoted by the pin icon) (Figure A). The Android share menu now has a Pinned row. Locate and long-press the app you want to add to the Pinned row.
How Do I Add Apps to the Share Menu
- Tap the Share icon.
- Swipe over the app icons to the left.
- Tap the More icon.
- Select the app of your choice. Depending on the app, you may need to add contacts or other choices before you send, post, or publish.
Use Sharedr for More Share Menu Options
To start using it, open the app after installing and you’ll see a welcome screen. Tap the Invoke Share Dialog button and you’ll see an Android prompt to choose Android System or Sharedr. Choose the latter, followed by Always to set it as the default.
First, open up a photo or other file and tap the share button in the bottom left corner (or elsewhere depending on the file type). Now you will see two rows of options. Scroll all the way to the right on either row until you see the “More” option. Tap on it.
Where is the app drawer on iPhone?
The app drawer will either pop up automatically when you open up a conversation, or it can be accessed by clicking the App Store icon next to the camera icon on the bottom. Once it appears, you can swipe left or right to check out all the apps.
How do I add suggested apps to my iPhone?
How to turn app suggestions in iOS 8 on or off
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Under the Suggested Apps section, turn On or Off the options for My Apps and App Store — you can view a description of each below.
You can share purchased apps, games, movies, TV shows, and e-books and audiobooks from Google Play with up to 5 family members using Google Play Family Library.
What is app drawer?
The screens in an Android device that show all the application icons. Also called an “app tray,” it is a series of screens with the icons arranged alphabetically. The apps can be launched by tapping the icons, and the icons can be copied to the home screens by dragging and dropping them to the desired location.
You can customize the menu from the control-click options as follows:
- Control-click on any file in the Finder, select Share, and click More.
- You’ll see a list of items that you can add and remove from the Share menu.
- Tick the items that you want to keep in the menu; untick the items you want to remove.
So all you have to do is tap and hold on the Messages icon, then hit App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear storage. You can also get to it from your phone’s Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all apps then look for Messages and tap Storage & cache -> Clear storage.
To do this, go to Settings->System->Advanced->Reset options->Reset app preferences and go through with the procedure.
How do I add an app to my favorites list?
Add an app to favorites
- Open the app that you want to add to favorites.
- Open the right function menu.
- Click on “Add to favorites”.
Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Navigate to any web page and tap on the Share button in the bottom navigation. Swipe left to scroll all the way through the bottom row of icons.