Open the Find My app and select the People tab. Under People, choose the name of your friend who is sharing their location with you. Choose Directions to open Maps and then follow the directions to arrive at your friends location.
When someone shares their location with you, you can find them on your map.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.
How do you see someones location on iPhone?
Just open the Find My app, go to the People tab, and tap the name of the person you want to see. If that person has location services turned on, their location should show on a map, and from there, you can tap Directions to get directions to their exact location.
Go to your iPhone settings, scroll down and tap on ‘Privacy’. In privacy settings, tap the option for ‘Location Services’. Then, make sure that the toggle for ‘Location Services’ is on. Also, scroll down to the list of apps and make sure that both ‘Find My’ and ‘Messages’ can access your location.
How do I see location history on iPhone?
iPhone: Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Significant Locations. View your location history.
How do you see someone’s location on iPhone without them knowing?
Some of the most impressive spying tools that you can put to use when tracking an iPhone without the owner knowing with eyeZy:
- Call tracking.
- SMS monitoring.
- Social media monitoring.
- GPS tracker.
- Keyword alert.
- Browser monitoring.
- Remote screenshots.
How can I see my boyfriends location on iPhone?
Tap People at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the person you want to locate.
- If your friend can be located: They appear on a map so you can see where they are.
- If your friend can’t be located: You see “No location found” under their name.