Open the file that you’d like to share > tap the share icon > tap Nearby Share. Your phone will now start searching for devices nearby. The person you’re sending the file to will also need to enable Nearby Share on their Android phone. Once your phone detects the receiver’s phone, you simply tap their device name.
How do I transfer files from one Android phone to another?
- Enable Bluetooth on both Android phones and pair them.
- Open File Manager and select the files that you want to transfer.
- Tap the Share button.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of options.
- Select the receiving device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices.
What app transfers data from Android to Android?
Top 10 Apps to Transfer Data From Android To Android
|Apps||Google Play Store Rating|
|Samsung Smart Switch||4.3|
The peer to peer (P2P) sharing feature in Files by Google lets you send and receive files and apps without using mobile data or connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Only share files that you’re legally allowed to share. …
- Files by Google automatically turns on Bluetooth when you send or receive files.
Send and receive files with Nearby Share
- Navigate to a file you’d like to share.
- Tap the Share icon, and then tap Nearby Share. Tap Turn on, if needed.
- Your phone will begin looking for another device. Hold your phone and the other device close together; make sure both devices are unlocked. …
- Tap Send when it appears.
Go to Settings Connected Devices Connection Preferences Turn on Nearby Share.
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom right, tap Share .
- Tap Send .
- Select the files or apps you want to share. …
- At the bottom, tap Send . …
- Select the person you want to share files with.
How do I transfer photos and contacts from Android to Android?
Using your Google account
- The easiest way to transfer contacts is to use your Google account.
- On your old Android, open the Settings app and tap Accounts.
- Select the Google account that you intend to use on the new Android.
- Tap Account sync or Sync account.
- On the page that opens, make sure that Contacts is enabled.
What is the best app for file sharing?
10 Best File Sharing Apps For Android (2020)
- Send Anywhere.
- ShareMe (Mi Drop)
How do I transfer photos from Android to Android without computer?
2. Transfer Photos from Android to Android via Bluetooth
- Step 1: Pair Two Android Phones. Turn on “Bluetooth” on both Android phones. …
- Step 2: Select Pictures. Go to the “Gallery” on your old phone. …
- Step 3: Transfer Pictures via Bluetooth. Tap “Share Via” and choose “Bluetooth”.